Hi All,

sorry for the noisey entry ..

I am Bhargav Narayan, Born and brought up in bangalore.. Been a very active child since begining as i was good in athletics, dance , drama and even academics.

Hey the first stanza seems nice - But once i was done with my academics [Commerce] the extra ccurricular activites started vanishing under the work pressure. I did have a digi camera (Canon A430) which was my companion most of the times during team outings or get-togethers and for my luck some of them really came well and people started appreciating. This was when i realised that i need to learn more about photography but the camera could not satisfy my needs and hence waited for more than 3 years to save some money for the camera.

Currently i own a Canon 40D and a Sigma 70 - 300mm lens and do all that is possible.

Since i am from a commerce background - its taking me time to digest the terminologies used in photography (focal points, DOF, AE, AF). How ever i am sticking on to what every one does - RTFM . So bare me if i have shot images with a wrong setting.

I am here to learn Photography as i love it.

Sorry for a rather long intro.

Regards,
Bhargav Narayan