Wild Boar.
Tadoba tiger reserve.
Av f 5.6
ISO 400
Expo time 1/200s
Focal length 250mm

Saktipada Panigrahi
30-12-2011, 06:54 PM
I have great respect for this brave animal of the forest.The wild boar is caring her offspring....'Long way to go'(I am borrowing your beautiful caption in the photo of a wild dog), nice to see and think.Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
30-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Liked the way the young ones are lying in the mud puddle. I think reducing the space from the background and having more space in the front would have been good, as the road takes the attention away from the subject. You could have included some space in the foreground leading to the wild boars. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
30-12-2011, 08:41 PM
I have seen wildboars lying in mud puddles in the road. In fact, during one safari in Kabini the driver saw the wildboar lying in the mud puddle at the last moment and braked hard.

I agree with Mrudul about the composition. However, I guess you were photographing from a higher angle and including more space at the bottom would have accentuated the feeling of shooting from higher angle. Nevertheless, one can ask the vehicle to move back and click with space infront.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi