PDA

View Full Version : Cse

VinothKumar Rajan
09-03-2013, 02:02 PM
Clicked in Bandipur! No PP work.! Thanks for Viewing!
Equipment - D90 + 70-300mm VR
- Vinod

Mrudul Godbole
09-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Nice head turn and eye contact. I feel a vertical composition would have worked well here to include the tail feathers in full. Nice light and good details. Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
09-03-2013, 09:31 PM
Hearty welcome. Very good first posting.
NIce eye contact and head turn. Tailor-made bill for tearing and piercing. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

VinothKumar Rajan
10-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Thanks much for your comments Mrudul, yeah even I thought a vertical composition.. will try next time for sure.

Thanks Saktipada for ur comments!

- Thanks, Vinod.

Sabyasachi Patra
11-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Nice image Vinod.

Welcome to IndiaWilds! Is there a spelling mistake in your name? Is it Vinod Kumar Rajan or Vinothkumar Rajan?

There are some dark areas in the image which has lost details. Lifting the shadows will be better. The image is also a bit tight. There is hardly any separation between the head and the top frame and the tail feathers have got cut. So more space would have been better. Thanks for sharing.

Let us know about your name so that we can update the user id accordingly.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

VinothKumar Rajan
12-03-2013, 01:53 AM
Thanks for your comments Sabyasachi!
By the way... My User id provided in the forum is right... my name is Vinoth Kumar Rajan! Everybody calls me Vinod here! and thats the reflection out there in the signature and in the copyright. Sorry for the confusion! Have a nice day!