Initially I had written the concept for IndiaWilds in a word document and Mrudul brought it to life. Two of us set this up.

Now life has suddenly taken a turn which I had not envisaged. We were in Bangalore and we planned a few days travel - me to bhubaneswar and she was to travel to Pune. I decided to take a leisurely train ride. We were supposed to travel on the same day but she decided to take a flight the day after I start. After I landed in BBSR, I contacted the landlady as she was not picking the phone. She had fallen in the bathroom. Together we had many adventures including life and death situations. She has saved my life. However, when she fell, I was not there.

There were lot of plans. Man proposes and God disposes. Leopard film which was to be released last year got held up. Finally I am getting ready to release it soon. We were working on a documentary on Sundarbans and it got stopped. We were supposed to travel again in Nov and December to Sundarbans. I her memory changed the concept of the Sundarbans film to a scenic relaxing film with only natural sounds - no narration and no music. So that there can be some healing watching beautiful sceneries unfold. You can see a shot of her around the 20 mins mark.

A link here: https://youtu.be/qq1YNLqKxmU

Mantras and Meditation in a 1500 yr old temple in bhubaneswar has been my way of trying to cope up. Even then it is difficult.