Thread: Tigress with family

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bibhav,
    I was mostly using ISO 100 in the EOS 10D. At times, I have used ISO 200 and in a very few cases more than that. These days, the noise has become better controlled.

The AF points were only 7. I had shifted from EOS 1V film camera. It had the 45 point AF. So the difference was huge. Today, the number of AF points in the entry segment is more than what I had in EOS 10D.

The frame rate was only 3 fps in Raw and you can continuously shoot 9 frames before filling the buffer. You can compare with the present cameras. I hear people complaining of missing the action as their buffer filled up. It was important to wait and anticipate the peak action.

The file size is small as compared to a 40D or 50D that most of the people use these days. I never used to crop with the 10D.

The files used to look good as compared to a EOS 1D Mark II. The EOS 1D Mark II files are muted in comparision and needs processing.

I will add more thoughts as and when it come to my mind. I am currently reviewing my older images. It is important to look at your previous images. One can learn a lot.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow ! this is nice sabyasachi, it is good that the cubs are nearing the adulthood & look healthy. what is the total count of tigers at Bandhavgarh & good time to visit .

Thread Information