Thanks Sabyasachi Ji for your kind comments.

She no longer seems to be a recluse like earlier times & happens to be one of the most sighted cats in the tourism zone this year. Also while she hardly ever used to have direct eye-contact with safari vehicles in the past, she seems to have become a lot bolder now.

Since she is constantly being monitored by the department, the bait is kept in at times in her vicinity only if she doesn't manage to hunt.

Although there was slight clipping on the right of the histogram mainly due to the harsh sunlight in the BG, I didn't find any bright highlights. When I saw this image on my friend's monitor (a calibrated one), I could notice a slight greyish cast. Do I need to warm it up a bit or tweak the stronger midtones ?

Your inputs would be invaluable !

Vijay

Quote Originally Posted by Sabyasachi Patra View Post
Nice to see her image. Have the forest department stopped feeding her? Earlier they were feeding her to keep her alive primarily for tourism purposes.

AWB shouldn't be an issue. I prefer the AWB. Did you have shade and bright highlights in the image? The Canon's AWB is pretty good as you get the close to the colour temperature prevailing. Slight tweaking the colour temperature during post processing is required at times. However with the 1D Mark IV, I rarely need to change the colour temperature.

Infact, Canon is now introducing this technology in the higher end film cameras in C300. And they have given a time frame of six months to implement it.